The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, February 9, 2025

Money Cake

 Dallin is not a fan of most sweets.  I can count on one hand the number of times he's had a dessert here.  So, when I started to plan his birthday party here to celebrate his TWENTY-FIRST birthday, I decided to be creative with his cake in case he chose not to have one.



We were lame and gave him cash for Christmas.  I justified it by saying I'd put it in a cute container, but I still felt ridiculous handing it to him to "open."  We gave him cash for his birthday, but I don't feel ridiculous giving it to him this time.  It was fun being creative.  He also chose an Ice Cream cake, so he got the cash he loves, and the rest of us got the sugar that we love.  Win-Win!!

Maybe by Randy's birthday, we'll be able to take this picture with Grandbaby in Keilie's arms!  GIDDY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment