The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, August 12, 2013

Next

I love the words that kids use sometimes.  Tyson doesn't use it as much, but at one point he used "Amn't" all the time.

Me: "Tyson, you are so cute."
Tyson: "No I amn't."

It was super cute.  The word we're in love with that both he and Brennon use is "Next."  They use it all.the.time!

Brennon (crying): "Mom!  I was riding my bike.  Next, I fell!"
Tyson: "I was eating my dinner.  Next I ate it all gone!"
Tyson: "We made a mess in our room.  Next we cleaned it all up."

There are probably 150 million-bazillion that I could write, they use it that much.  We are in love.  Kids say the cutest things!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph-
    We're going to be coming near your area in a few weeks and would love to see your wonderful family if you're around. I know that Connor would just love to see Caden!

    I can't seem to find your email, so can you reply to this with it, or email me at bethworthen@gmail.com, to see if we can make a meet-up work?

    Hope all is well!
    Beth (and the rest of the Worthen clan)

    ReplyDelete