The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

One of those days

Shelby came down asking if I'd clean her glasses while she brushed her hair.  I was asking her if she'd gone through the hygiene list for the day.  As we were checking off the list, and I was cleaning her glasses in my hand, I remembered that she hadn't been wearing her glasses daily for a few days.  I told her that she needed to be vigilant about wearing them, that they helped her see better, that it was good for her eyes, and proceeded to ask her where he glasses were and told her to go put them on.  She looked at me with the funniest quizzical look and said, "Mom, they're in your hand!"  They were, I just got carried away on my soap box lecturing:)  It's going to be one of those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment