The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 in Review

January
Stephanie drove to Utah alone- nightmare!
Randy & Stephanie went to Michigan for New World Company Party @ Ford Museum
Shelby turned 6
February
Moved into our first WA home
Brennon turned 5
March
Went to IKEA for the first time with Jamie
Cousin Brennon, Leah, & Isa visited
Grandpa & Grandpa Burrell visited; Grandpa left with pneumonia
April
Randy turned 36
May
Caden turned 12, got the Priesthood
We went to Canada, Forks, and Rainier National Forest
Stephanie flew to Dallas to see WICKED with Ashlee
Yukon repairs almost $8,000- blah!
Stephanie turned 32
June
Family Vacation to Utah for Danielle's wedding
Met up with Kimberly & Kids
Aunt Danielle & Uncle Taylor visited for their Honeymoon
July
Shelby got her hair cut and donated it to Locks of Love
Caden went to Scout Camp
Aunt Sherry & Uncle Ryan visited; went to boat races
August
Caden 7th, Keilie 5th, Shelby 1st, Brennon K
Grandma Burrell & Great-Grandpa Kimber visited
Caden got his braces off
We painted our kitchen countertops
Keilie turned 10
September
We did a bead-board backsplash
October
Grandpa & Grandma Dirks visited
Tyson turned 4
Caden set apart as Deacon's Quorum Secretary
Stephanie went with Jamie to Tacoma for TOFW
Beth & James Worthen family visited
Almost started a Craft Store/Manufacturing business
December
Keilie tested at a 132 IQ!  Her IEP was finalized- finally!!
Caden has been pulled from school.  Homeschool will begin January 6th, 2014
Randy set apart as Varsity Leader in the Scouting/YM program
Visited Spruce Goose Museum in McMinnville, OR

All-In-All it was an excellent year for the Dirks'

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Just got the whole review of the year, love it! I will be updating for the next couple days on my blog. I'm 6 months behind!! I'm so happy that your year was good in all. I sure miss you and your cute little ones! Love you guys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a good year. I love reading about your family. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete