The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Monday, December 2, 2013
Bread
Tyson has become quite a grump since turning four. And I mean grump. He's spent numerous hours in his room for throwing things and hitting. It's insane! He's also perfected the art of sass. Yesterday while taking the Sacrament, Tyson was all sorts of tired. He took the bread and then said in a seriously annoyed voice, "Argh! Why do I have to eat this bread? I'm not even hungry!!" I was so blown away by his vehement sass, that I did the only natural thing I could think of...I laughed in his face. Man, did this tick him off! He wouldn't even calm down to listen to why we take the Sacrament. He actually fell asleep before the water came. Tired Tyson is an angry Tyson! Maybe I should start implementing naps again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment