The kids have a big performance every year called The Big Shoe. Don't ask my why it has that name because I have absolutely NO idea. Last year (our first year) the theme was Pioneer. I didn't realize that people would go all out with the costumes. Needless to say, my kids were a little under dressed. Not this year! Nosiree, Jamie found a pattern for Poodle Skirts, found the best time to buy the materials, and we made the most amazing skirts. It was FUN and oh, so easy!! I'm sad that I missed the show, but revel in the fact that they were perfectly dressed this year! I can't wait to hear first-hand how well they did. I love it when I can give my kids something so small that means so much to them. There were squeals of delight when they heard they got to keep the skirts forever. Love innocent kids!
I have the BEST support for my kids! When all of this began, I knew that the best thing I could do for my kids was keep them at school with their teachers. Here is proof...
To Mrs. W, Mrs. R, and Mrs. L, Thank You for all you do for my lovies!!












No comments:
Post a Comment