It has been so beautiful since we've been home. I wanted to get the kids pictured by the white trees that I love, but found the grounds to the temple locked. The pictures may not have turned out like I'd imagined in my head, but that doesn't mean I don't LOVE them!!!
As you can see from Tyson's face, we've had sun!
Thank you Darwin and Jackie for their Easter outfits this year!
I was hoping to get more of the bushes behind them without being able to see the church. No such luck. I've never professed to being a photographer.
I love the white blooming trees, the fresh green, and the beauty of a new Spring. I love these kids!!!
The reason we don't have a Spring family photo, you ask? Because I used up all of my energies to do Shelby's hair. I was ecstatic when she asked if I would. Umm....do I not beg you to do it like all the time? YES I'll curl your beautiful thick golden hair!!! And, per the norm, Keilie asked if I'd leave her's straight. She's lucky I allow her that one choice in pictures. And like the amazing husband that he is, Randy dressed up so I could take his picture with his girls. I had other plans, but the locked doors kept me from capturing the moments I wanted. This one turned out cute, so I'm happy!
Happy Spring!!!
Oh my gosh that second picture of your kids with the temple spire behind them has got to be one of my favorite pictures of your kids EVER. It is absolutely gorgeous in every way. I LOVE IT! Great job with the pictures, they look so good and the kids look handsome/beautiful in their Easter outfits. I'm so jealous of the weather and blooming plants there. Everything is still 100% dead and bare here.
ReplyDelete