The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Not an option

I love to nap with my kids!
 I wish I had a picture like this with Shelby.  I just don't.
I recently started a new medicine that makes me incredibly tired.  I have been on it before, but had the side effect pass after two weeks.  I am now nearing one month and still feel as if I have had no sleep the entire month.  This means Tyson has a few hours each day to play on the iPad in my room while I nap.  It's not an option, it is a need.

Yesterday, Tyson approached me with an offer I couldn't refuse.  "Mom, if I took a nap with you today, would you hold my hand?"

(Huffy breath) "Hhhhhhhhhh, I guess!"  Twist.My.Arm!

2 comments: