The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

98%

Randy refused to mount my tv until we knew for certain that we wouldn't move it from the designated spot I had chosen. He said "at least a year." I laughed, because other than my organized kitchen cupboards, nothing is safe from my continued decorating ideas. If I see an idea I know would look good in my home, and I currently own something that would make that idea work in my home...it's an automatic rearrange. And when things are arranged in a new place...it looks new again! Bonus!

Anyway, back to the point...

Since we didn't have anything to place our tv on, we were using the entry table that we don't need in our entry anymore. Knowing I wanted to use the entry table for a buffet table in our dining (I am loving the space in our dining room! Chairs don't hit walls anymore!!), I started looking for a TV stand that I liked. Found one. Bought it. Put it together last night  almost by myself. 
By the time I had it to this point, I was a sweaty mess. Getting up, and down, and in, and over, and holding a piece with my right so I could balance the power driver with my left (why can we not all be ambidextrous?) about made me ready to make this new tv stand fire starter. 

I had it to this point before I needed some help from Randy
The hinges on the doors had me a bit nervous. I started to screw in just one screw before I was thinking that maybe I didn't even need the doors. Randy would never know if it should have had doors, right? Then I could have said I put the tv stand together ALL by myself! But it was the whole package that I wanted, so I swallowed my pride, and asked him to help. 
Love my 98% all by myself tv stand. 

1 comment: