The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, August 8, 2016

Work?

I have been working hard to get my house put together, but it sure doesn't look like it. Not in the way that I want, anyway. 

Today I organized my pantry. It has been a struggle to try and fit all that we had in my pantry-of-dreams into the much smaller one that we have in our new home. But, after taking everything out that I had already organized, I was able to reconfigure it all and make it fit. 
Now I need to just take an inventory and fill my rotation systems, and the pantry will be complete...as long as we don't eat anything out of it. 

So now I will close the perfectly organized closet and move on to another unorganized space, slowly emptying the boxes and opening up space. Once that is done, I will finally be able to add character to my walls. Decorating will be my reward for living in what looks like squalor, but is actually an organized masterpiece at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment