We found another thing a few months ago that Mira is nervous around-- baskets with taller sides. I can't remember exactly how we came to this knowledge, but this girl will not get a toy -filled with peanut butter even- from a laundry basket. We know, we've tried all of her faves. And it's not just laundry baskets, it's any basket with sides that are taller than a few inches. She's fine getting her toys from a basket with about 6" sides, but anything taller is a no-go for this pooch. So peculiar and so endearing.
I have a genius idea: This is where we'll keep our bread and Halloween candy (this girl is my Spirit Animal. Carbs are our Kryptonite! The struggle is real.) when we leave the house! It's basically Fort Knox, I tell you. Oh, she'll want it. She'll smell it. She'll push the basket around with her cute nose and then frantic-bark at it. But she will not get anything out of the bottom of that basket! She can get the ball out of there-- it's not too high, making this a cruel joke-- she just won't. She has the cutest quirks!
This is one of the craziest things I've seen. How funny. What a sweet dog she is.
ReplyDelete