The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, April 5, 2019

Ashlee's Home

Although Randy wasn't there the entire time, many hours were spent with 20 people in Ashlee's home.  I'm telling you, it was a blast!
 Rollerskating with Uncle Russ for the older kids (minus Keilie, who had a sore elbow from falling wrong on the trampoline), and Children's museum for the younger kids with Grandma and Aunt Ashlee.  Danielle stayed home with a napping Drew, Dad stayed home with a hurt back, and I stayed home with a migraine and dizzy brain.
 Aunt Ashlee's crepes!

The tulip festival.  It was neat for it to be the first time for everyone there, even with two families having lived in Washington (one even living in the same town) for many years.
 Virtual Reality.  With Keilie's extremely active brain, it was no wonder that she topped the list!  All of the kids had a good time and beat their goals, but Keilie shined as she proved just how fast her brain can process things.
 Everly's favorite thing in the world is brushing hair.  I'm not sure who's loving this more...
Austen's baptism.  I sneaked this picture from behind the piano.  I was fortunate to be able to play the piano and give the talk on the Gift of the Holy Ghost.  There was an easel in front of me, so I couldn't get the whole family, but I got the most important person: Austen.  Even if she isn't looking at me.
 General Conference

"Aunt Steph, will you sit in this chair right here (tapping the seat) and take a picture with me?"
 I could have gotten pictures of playing 4-square, biking, rollerblading, and playing at the school playground around the corner, jumping on the trampoline, Grandma's Easter Egg Hunt, or the many games and activities they played at the house, but you get the idea-- our week was spent in a fabulously fun fashion.  We missed Brooke, Chad, and Kenyan (and Caden, or course), but look forward to our family reunion in July!  The Burrell Family truly is a cool family!

1 comment: