The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, May 17, 2019

Bet

Dr. Butler: "If I was a betting man, I'd say he'll be done in six months."  

This boy could have his 1st phase braces off by Christmas!!  That is so crazy to me.  I love how they're doing braces now.  No longer do they have them on for years and years, but they also aren't trying to pull teeth to the center, but push them.  He's got some pretty heavy-duty springs in there now, pushing this front teeth together.  I love advances in science and technology!  He may need them again later on, when all of his baby teeth fall out and his permanent teeth come in, but we'll cross that bridge only if we need to.  For now, how cool is it to think he could be done, from start to finish, in just 8 months?!  I'll take that bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment