The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Firsts

On January 12, 2020, I had the absolute privilege of witnessing Randy place his hands on Brennon's head and confer the Aaronic Priesthood to him.  I now have one son with the Melchizedek Priesthood, and one with the Aaronic Priesthood.  In one year, all of my sons will have Priesthood power.  Tender feelings.

Today, January 26, 2020, I had the absolute privilege of witnessing Brennon pass the Sacrament for the very first time.  Like Caden, Brennon wore his concentration face, which looks very serious. Reverence was shown for the sacred nature of what they were performing.  While waiting for the transition from Bread to Water, when he wasn't "needed," Brennon sought me out with his eyes-- he knew I would be looking only at him.  As soon as our eyes locked, he grinned his Brennon-grin, and then got back into his proper stance and concentration.

My heart is so full.  What an amazing morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment