The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Memory Wall

As we prepare for a celebration of marriage this weekend, my heart felt well enough to conquer another project that celebrates.  It was a labor of love, but something that really hurt, too.
Three of the pictures on the wall are mine, all others were given to me to honor The Boy in the Bed.  I'm fairly certain no other family has been as loved and support!  While I do see one small fault with the left side of the wall, I am pleased with how it came together, especially considering it was less than an hours work from trial layout to complete.  Heavenly Father knew I needed this, so he helped me out.  Who knows, maybe Caden was whispering in my ear.

I sure miss my boy.  I still feel an actual pain in my heart each time I think of him, whether happy or sad memories.  It still hurts so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment