The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, March 29, 2020

50 Games

Since the beginning of our Covid Competition two weeks ago, we've played 50 games as a family.

 Brennon actually killed it right there with his mad trampoline skills!
Our neighbors probably hate whenever we head outside to play.  There is either a ton of screaming in anger, a ton of screaming in annoyance and a ton of screaming for victory.  Randy's won all games but one-- Keilie came back and beat him today.  The screams from five members of our family could be heard in Utah, I'm pretty sure.

After this one with Keilie's annoyed teenager face, Randy told us all to make Keilie faces.

Brennon nailed it!
Mira doesn't count, obviously, but we all think she's the winningest of us all.  And, honestly, the funniest moment of the week was when she grabbed one of our croquet balls and did her cute bragging growl as she did a victory lap around the yard.  She was so proud of herself, the cutie! 

My only question tonight is: Did I nap through 47 of the games?!  At one particular loss tonight, we all joked that I was probably mad enough to tip the entire table.  It has been so much fun to laugh together as much as we have.  Truly, this quarantine has been the best thing that has happened to our family for a long time.  I'm not sure I can come back from this deficit, and I don't even care.  Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment