The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Glass Class

Last week Rebecca asked if I would be interested in taking a class with her.  When I saw which class she was asking about, I nearly jumped for joy-- it was a glass class.  I have been wanting to do a glass class since our family vacation down to Oregon a few years ago, so I couldn't wait!  I didn't have to wait long after she asked, but that doesn't mean I wasn't adequately excited.











 I remember it being super hot, so I dressed to get sweaty.  I wish I would have worn long sleeves, however, because this part of the process was HOT!!  It felt as if it was melting my skin off.  My gosh, it was so hot.

I didn't do as much as I would have liked because the shape is a little more difficult, but I did enough to feel proud when I see it.
 One day I will do the one that Rebecca did-- isn't it gorgeous?!

I put it in a place where I'll see it often.  Glass is such an elegant art, and I am proud to say I made this!  I can't wait for my next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment