Yesterday was the 20th anniversary of our engagement, so I gave Randy the gift of curled hair, makeup, and nice clothes for this picture. He hasn't seen me done up for many a week, so it felt nice to get spruced up for him, even if I changed out of my cute clothes minutes after this was taken so we could watch a show together in comfort.
I am so grateful he asked me to be his. I love him so much more than I ever thought possible. We may not be in that honeymoon stage of new love, but what I feel for him has more substance and background and life to know that the honeymoon stage, while fun and special, is nothing to what is to come with real-life experience and work. We truly do have a love story that any young girl would dream of and hope to have when she grows up. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment