The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, June 13, 2020

See!!

I had written last night how amazing it is to see things without clips, how it almost shocks me how different it looks by doing something so small compared to the project as a whole, but this one takes the cake.





He came this morning for ten minutes (he probably drove longer just to get here, let alone driving back home) just to remove the clips and spacers so we could walk through to our closet this weekend.  He'll be back on Monday to finish the tile, and then grout!!  We're doing white for the shower and tub stuff and a similar color greige as the tile for the floor.  I truly wish I could capture how perfect this tile and countertop come together.  It's going to look like this bathroom was done like this in one project, instead of countertop and backsplash one year before shower and bathtub.  And then there's the wall removal to remember.  I'm giddy!!!

1 comment: