The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Courage

 The Deacon's quorum asked if Brennon wanted to do a boating activity.  Because of his continued hesitancy with water and fast-moving activities, Brennon's first reaction was no.  When Randy urged him to go because he was recently called to be the 1st counselor in the presidency, Brennon reluctantly agreed to go, stating that he wouldn't get out on the tube, but would stay on the boat.  We got these pictures...

Kneeling boy on the right.

Kneeling boy in the center.

As with everything else in Brennon's life, he astounds me with his courage.  I love it when he proves to himself that he can do hard things.  I'm proud of my B-boy.  Don't tell him I still call him that-- it's still not his favorite.  Sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment