The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, August 28, 2020

Rage Inducer

 One of the most rage-inducing questions Randy asks is, "Have you seen my wallet?"  I have a home for everything but that stupid wallet, and it mostly because he is the one in charge of his wallet.  So when he asked me after already looking for a while if I'd seen in, my mind started going into overdrive.  We'd had people in our home, did they take it?  Could we have left it at a store?  Dropped it out of the car when we sat down?  We ripped our house apart looking for that wallet.


Turns out, I feel rage when I hear the question and rage when I find the wallet.  I have no patience after years of looking for this thing.  Rage.  Inducer.

No comments:

Post a Comment