Randy isn't one that does much with other guys. I can think of only one or two guys from both Casper and here that he's become close enough with to do stuff with, and even then, it's few and far between. Matt Porter is that friend here. In fact, in all of the years we've traveled, Matt is the only friend he's ever purchased a souvenir for, asking my opinion if I thought Matt would like a certain Belizian Hot Sauce flavor. It wasn't a big bottle, but it was a BIG gesture from a guy who basically doesn't even want to buy his kids souvenirs!
7:00 am- 5:00 pm, Randy was out enjoying dirtbikes and nature while I stayed home and got much-needed work done that normally gets put off because Randy is such a goer. Win-win!
How grateful I am that Dara and Matt moved into our Ward. I found out just a few weeks ago that they had a home Under Contract in Kennewick. Matt said, "Let's just go look at this house," and the rest is beautiful history.
No comments:
Post a Comment