Shelby turns FIVE today!!!
Happy Birthday Shelby Girl!!!
Kimberly made her AWESOME cake. It was so moist and got SO many compliments. We wish you could have heard them all, Kimberly! Thank You So Much for such an amazing cake!!!
The Gang minus Carter.
It was so much fun watching her blow out her candles. It was like she was whispering to them. I didn't realize they were trick. It didn't matter, she blew them out like a champ!
I had to get a pic of her in that hat. Please excuse the pizza face:)
At one point she asked someone to hurry up and eat so she could open her gifts! Um... hold your horses girl! Thank you so much Kennedy, Braden, Haylie, Brooklynn, Laci, Carter, Cade, Jackson, and of course, Caden, Keilie, Brennon, and Tyson!
Happy Birthday Shelby!!!
I can not believe she is five! She looks so cute, what a fun party and her cakes are amazing!
ReplyDelete