It's been two years since Shelby got her first
pair of glasses. We've loved the little round ones she's had, but needed to get
new ones to fit her face. It actually shocked the doctor to hear that she'd
kept them that nice for two years. And at age 3 no doubt! Every night she'd
rub her temples for a few minutes because the frames were pressing on them the
whole day. She had indents:( So, with her yearly checkup last week we ordered
some new frames. We tried to stick with the round frame- I just love how they
look on her face- but the company had discontinued them. She really didn't care
which ones we chose as long as they were pink. She's in love! I asked her if
she could see better (her Rx had changed a little), to which she replied, "Yes.
They're huge!" I guess she can see more because they cover more of her eye:)
I'm still stunned at how we found out about our kids' eye problems, but grateful
we caught hers when we did instead of at 8 like Caden! Shelby's isn't as
serious as his, but it's still nice that she can see. "All the better to look
at you my dear!" She has an appointment to get her Kindergarten shots in March
and we're all set. She's going to Kindergarten!! *Sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment