Randy surprised me with a 90 minute couples
massage today. It couldn't have come at a better time for me! This week was so
stressful while he's been gone. I got a total of 13 hours of sleep in 3
nights. I don't know why, but when he's gone I simply just stay awake. I lay
on my pillow totally awake. When he gets home, it's like my adrenaline shuts
down and I'm exhausted. So, with the stress of having him gone, plus the stress
of not sleeping, this massage was perfect. I've had 3 others in my life and can
honestly say this was the best one yet!! Randy needed his for another reason.
The winters are always the roughest on his skin. I mean wipe his leg see the
"snow" bad! So, he was excited to get oiled. About 75% into his massage he
asked if it was lotion or oil that she was using. Oil! She needed to use what
my girl was using because his skin was soaking hers up too fast. She said, and
I quote, "Your skin is the driest I've ever worked on. Hands down!" So, I'm
the "scariest patient imaginable" when it comes to blood draws and Randy is "the
driest skin a massage therapist has ever worked with." We know... We're
extreme!
No comments:
Post a Comment