The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Monday, November 12, 2012
Buzz
I love Internet!!! We're baaaack! I can't wait to download the 4 months worth of pictures on my camera. It's going to be a busy night. Might have to leave the unpacked boxes for tomorrow. Or next week. Or never! So, to start this long update off right, I'll start with a story I think is funny. The kids were arguing (surprise, huh) over who got to be what character on The Avengers. Keilie is Natasha Romanov, Caden is Hulk, Tyson is Iron Man, Shelby is the pretty girl with brown hair at the first. Brennon didn't seem to be joining in on the selection so I asked him who he was. In his cute little serious voice he said, "Buzz Lightyear!" I guess I should have remembered that since Halloween was only 10 days previous. Many updates coming up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment