The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Safety Issues

Upon our arrival to our new "home," all of the kids booked it out of the car.  Who knew that it was 65 mph through Oregon?  Talk about LONG!  Anyway, the kids were both excited to get out of the car from the long drive and to see our new place.  While exploring the house, running like mad with excitement, Shelby wanted to see the outside.  Not knowing there was a sliding glass door because it was SO clean, she bashed her face into it as she was running outside.  If it wasn't my little girl, I would have laughed pretty hard seeing her rebound off of that window.  So, ladies and gentleman, this is why I'm not going to clean my windows until we move into our own home.  I don't want this tragic accident to ever happen again!  Safety First!

1 comment: