The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Early Present

Randy got me an early Christmas Present.  Golds Gym is literally across the street from our house.  When I found out they had child care I was practically singing.  Randy said I could get a membership.  Except that's not my present.  My present is his membership!  Saturday was our first day going.  We packed up the younger kids (since those are the ones that will go and have their own "membership") left the other two home to duke it out for the remote and went.  I LOVE the elliptical, so that's where I went first.  Randy wanted to go swimming.  It was so much fun looking up sometimes and see him through the window.  I was in my zone, wanting to quit running, telling my brain to quit whining when what do you know, the most handsome man I've ever seen gets on the elliptical next to me.  I know I must have looked like I was glowing.  We were actually working out together!!!  It only lasted 12 minutes because he doesn't like the elliptical, but I didn't care.  Exercising makes me so happy.  It makes me feel better, look better (although it will be months to lose all of the weight I've packed on in the last 2 months) and calms my nerves.  None of that compares to the happiness of this years Christmas Present.  I love going with Randy.  It reminds me of an eCard I saw once.  "Let's work out together and get skinny to make other people jealous." 

No comments:

Post a Comment