The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, November 12, 2012

Dinosaur Museum

Dinosaur Museum Thermopolis WY 2012

 Let's not find any of these in our homes, kay!





 I once caught a fish THIS big!






 And THIS big!

 In Maui, I swam with turtles.  They were a bit more alive than this one, but just as big!
 The long one is a fossil from the bottom of the ocean.  Look how long.  Neat, huh!

 I bet this is Cera's dad from Land Before Time.
 T-Rex is just as scary as bones!
4 hour round trip drive for 30 minutes in the museum was NOT worth it.  I would have loved to spend more time- hours even- but we were both ready to slit our wrists by the time we were leaving.  Glad to have at least one pic with my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment