Let's listen to a Prophet's voice!!!
The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Conference Countdown
I found a cute craft here to get us ready for General Conference this year. Each day you do the activity on the back that has something to do with Prophets. There are 15 day's worth to coincide with 12 General Authorities and 3 First Presidency. I want to make it more of a tradition instead of just something that we do every once in a while that has more significance than church. More than just a two hour nap in front of the TV. I want my kids to look forward to it, ask about it, and LOVE it! Here is the first of many idea I want to do to get ready. You can see that the bead board is not centered or even straight. I put glue on it, set it down, and left it to dry. I didn't realize that it wasn't on an even surface and would dry looking like I had palsy. Woops!! It's handmade with love:) Here's to more organized General Conference weekends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment