The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pictures

I was so, so, so excited to post tonight!!  And then my computer wouldn't download the pictures off of my camera.  And now I can't show my new couches- the ones I've been drooling over since we moved here.  The ones that we got for 50% off the original price.  Or the master closet that Randy and I updated to be able to hang more than 25 shirts.  Or garage door accessories that added instant curb appeal and only cost $10 and took 10 minutes.  Or front door flowers.  Or main floor of our new home.  I cleaned and organized for 4 hours tonight to make sure it was perfect for the pictures.  That I can't even get- gggrrr!!  At least the house will stay clean in those pictures.  And tonight while the kids are in bed.  No guarantees about tomorrow morning.  Heck, it may not even be clean by the time I get the actual pictures posted.  Won't that be cool, "Hey, look at my uber-clean house that is a dive in real life because we live in this house and have 5 messy/naughty kids.  Enjoy!"  You'll never know, I'll never tell!  Until next time then.  Stupid computer.  Die already!!

1 comment:

  1. Dang it! I saw the title Pictures and got soooooo excited. I'm dying to see them!

    ReplyDelete