The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Front Room

I've been trying to take a picture of our front room/living room for a few days now.  Since I know my computer won't download them from my camera, I've been trying to take one with my phone.  The lighting was never good, so I haven't gotten one.  Today wasn't too much better, but enough to take a decent picture that will have to suffice for now.
 Before
 Also a Before, but with two cuties in it this time:)
After.
I would like to draw your attention to the couches.  Squeal!  They're new!  I've been looking at them since first arriving here in Richland.  I was disappointed the second time I went to look at them- the price had actually gone up.  Thinking back now, I realize it was around the time of the Super Bowl.  A few weeks later, around the time we moved and President's Day, I went again and saw that they were at their original price- exhale breath held for weeks thinking I'd missed my opportunity at the good price:)  Then, Tuesday I went looking for curtains (remember the broken sliding glass door?) and happened to walk by the couches.  Please, I went to them first!  And guess what?  They were 50% off!!  I casually called Randy to tell him the news and was surprised to hear him say, "I don't mind if you buy them."  I almost started crying right there in the furniture section clutching my beating heart.  My front room is exactly like I had always imagined it would with these couches.  I've always wanted this look!  The whole room house looks better in person.  Come visit us, we have room for you to sit now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You can tell how big that room actually is with the furniture in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for pictures! I love the couches! They are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete