The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Number Two?
Yesterday I walked into a totally disgusting powder room. Tyson had just exited, so I knew the culprit. There was a smudge of brown on the wall, so I called him in and asked, "Ty, is this poop?" "Nope, that's fart!" He was totally serious. Then it dawned on me, whenever Shelby has "loose" stools, she always calls it "fart." So, I sat both Shelby and Tyson down separately and asked them what "poop" is and "fart" is. They both had the same answer. "Poop is when you have to push. Fart is when it comes out when you don't want it to." And that ladies and gentleman is the answer! In his defense, it also looked as if he'd bent over and bumped his behind on the wall. Glad to know he didn't learn to smear his poop all over the walls/cabinets like his Aunt Ashlee:) The stain on that white chest of drawers never came out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment