The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rags to Riches

We have had our towels since the day we got married-almost 13 years.  I have only purchased two extra towels since then as decorations.  Needless to say, they're a little worn.  And holey.  They were even mistaken for garage rags.  7 years ago!  They're old, their used, and their worn.  I wash my towels after every use, but they always seemed to harbor a lingering musty smell.  So, when I heard about these...
I decided to give them a try.  I took a few days and washed every single towel, washcloth, sheet, and blanket in our house and then organized them as I put them away.  It was worth it.  They all smell so nice and have even been able to be used two times in a row instead of only one.  The kitchen towels still get used only once, but that's mostly out of habit.  I hate towels that are used way too much and have to have a million germs from so many sources.  I love these UNStopables.  I have new towels and see no reason to buy any for a long longer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment