I wish my phone's camera was as good as our normal one so these picture could be better, but I had to share them anyway. They look great on my phone, though, so I'll always be able to see them clearly. While at Target yesterday I bought a game for the kids. I'm hoping that as they roll the dice and choose their parts, they'll learn their numbers better.
We have Cooties!!!
They could barely wait to get home to open it. Shelby had Kindergarten, so I promised her she could play the second she got home. The boys usually lay down for a nap the second we get home from dropping Shelby off, but they literally could not wait. They had one game before she got home.
I forgot all that we have to do on Tuesday night (I'm not sure why. I hate Tuesday nights) so we didn't get to play until later after Gymnastics. Hence Shelby's slutty outfit.
They wanted to line them up in order of winner. Steph, Brennon, Tyson, Shelby.
My Cuties laying with their Cooties!
It's funny that I remember owning this game when I was Brennon's age. I even remember writing a boy's name on the box that I had a crush on:) An older brother to my "boyfriend" Robby Allred. I guess I had a thing for older men even then!




Hailey and Kennedy used to play that game when they were Tyson and Brennon's age and they LOVED it! Then we lost all the pieces. Surprise, surprise. :)
ReplyDelete