Vancouver Aquarium
May 25, 2013
Not sure what Caden's expressions means:) Again, Tyson can't look at the camera.
Better smile for Caden, but what's up with Keilie's hair? Love it!
The newest addition to this amazing aquarium is the Jellyfish. They were amazing. So many different types, colors, sizes. It was magnificent to behold!
Can you see the small frogs in the leaves? There are three of those little cuties. Brennon almost had a heart attack after spotting them. He was the first one to spot them and made sure the entire visiting population knew where they were. He was so cute to watch get excited!
Apparently Randy just told him that it was an octopus behind him:) Look how huge that thing is!!!
The green of these anemones was so vibrant and beautiful. Not a color you usually see while snorkeling or even scuba diving. Randy kept commenting that being at this aquarium made him want to scuba again. I just want him to take me somewhere tropical:)
Does this give you the creeps like it does me? Look how massive they are? Whose kids is that? Get out of our picture!
The best part of the whole day- maybe the whole trip- is this dolphin. The enclosure had about 15 windows for many people to watch him, however, he chose our window to come to. He stayed with our kids for about 2 minutes just bumping his nose wherever they placed their hands. People ended up coming to our window to watch. It was amazing.
Otter
Seals
Mother and Daughter Balooga Whales
Randy wanted a picture with all of the kids watching her swim. Love Brennon's face! Guess that was a fail!
Above the Baloogas
Penguins
They had a place to "pet" the anemones. They would actually kind of "kiss" your finger. Even Brennon touched one. That's huge for him:)
A mom with her own jellyfish!
Bats in the "Amazon Rainforest"
Apparently there is a slot in this picture. Randy took it to show me. I couldn't see it in person and I can't see it in the picture. I've had my nose pressed to the screen for a while, I just can't see it!
Our monkeys with the monkeys. I can't decipher which are cuter:) We had such a great time at this place. If you are looking for an activity to do in Vancouver when your $280 dream ferry ride falls through, go to the aquarium. It's well worth it. And so much less expensive!
That all looks so amazing! I'm jealous. The pictures of your kids are all so cute!
ReplyDelete