The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pinterest Project

A few weeks ago Jamie found a pattern on Pinterest that she wanted to try.  I, of course, was super excited she asked if I wanted to do it with her.  I never would have undertaken a project like this without her assistance.  She found the fabric needed on sale, so we jumped on it that day.  We liked the same fabric, so we decided to make them matching.  I love how they turned out!  I also love that the temple is so close.  We took these a couple minutes before church.  How blessed we are to have it so close!!!
 Keilie, Shelby, Evelyn, Cassidy!
 Shelby, age 6
 Keilie, age 9.75:)
 Me with my beauties. 
 I feel so blessed to have these two girls as my own.  They are the light of my life.  I love that they let me get them all dolled up and sit for the millions of pictures I want them to take.  They are such good girls.  They will make the best mothers someday!  And hopefully give me many grandbabies!
Cameron was kind enough to take a picture of me and Jamie.  I'm so glad to have found her.  It was hard leaving Kimberly- I still cry!  I was afraid I would be so lonely for so long.  Not the case!  Jamie and I have become fast friends.  I'm grateful for her.  I can't wait to do many more projects with her.  Especially since most recently our projects have centered on her sweet babe due in August.  I can't wait to smother her sweet little Prince with snuggles!  Man, I love babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment