I thought it was going to be harder-than-hard to wake up this morning. With the time difference, waking up at 7:30 would be like waking up (again) at 4:30. As it turns out, we were all alive with excitement, awake before the alarm went off. We were ready for some FUN!
The only way to get to Magic Kingdom is by boat or train. Our kids are all about water sports, so the boat it was. You can see Cinderella's castle in the background. As it drew nearer and nearer, our breaths came faster and faster. This was it, our vacation could begin!
The only way to get to Magic Kingdom is by boat or train. Our kids are all about water sports, so the boat it was. You can see Cinderella's castle in the background. As it drew nearer and nearer, our breaths came faster and faster. This was it, our vacation could begin!
Caden was given a badge to wear. It turns out that no one really looked at it with our matching shirts, but it was our ticket to get into the fast lines. We never had to wait more than five minutes for a ride. There were a few rides that we rode twice (never more than twice, I didn't need to exploit the system) but only if it was warranted the best ride ever. But, especially when Brennon would say, that was freakin' awesome!! Then, and only then, did I kind of wish I wouldn't have made the restriction. Cause when Brennon has a chance to be courageous, I want to take advantage.
There were many times when I would stay back with him. To give credit where credit is due, Brennon went on Splash Mountain! He just didn't want to go on it again. I didn't blame him. In fact, I was all-too happy to stay back with him. Especially when he wants to sit on my lap, snuggle, and take a few selfies!
Tyson was a champ throughout the entire trip. Can you imagine being a five-year old little boy that has speed-walker parents? Let alone parents that have a ticket to get on rides quickly, that want to go on as many as they can fit into one day? Talk about rough. He was held for a good portion of the day, but only after hours of walking/running/tugging-arms. I was super proud of that boy.
Brennon only wanted to go on rides with me. I didn't mind one bit. He knew I would be ok with the mild rides more than the wild rides. Man, I love that smile!!
You can see the clouds rolling in. I find it so funny that as it was downpouring, our weather app said there was a zero percent chance of rain. It would do this a few times to us on the trip. However, we always got a lucky break. It rained while we were having lunch. And only while we were having lunch. Then it cleared enough for us to continue having fun. And, it kept the weather cool. We never got below 70 or above 80. It was perfect!!!
There's Randy and Shelby. He was pointing at Keilie. She was pretty awful. It was hilarious to behold.
Tyson and Caden are on the right in the red car. Keilie was the blue car behind them. And then Shelby and Randy in orange. Brennon and I won that race by finishing a full minute before them. I have a lead foot and Brennon has some wicked driving skills.



















You look so good! I love your hair up in a bun!
ReplyDelete