The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, March 13, 2015

Clouds

Caden needed to be to school early this morning to participate in a field trip that he had to earn. He needed to read one book from four different authors on the Cavalcade of Authors list. He blazed through them to be one of fifty kids that could go. He was pretty excited for today. He even purchased a few books to be signed by the authors. I'm happy for him. On the way home from dropping him off, I was treated to a gorgeous sight. 
The sunrise was breathtaking. I captured about 10 pictures at different spots of the drive to capture the one with the most vibrant colors. It was just gorgeous!
As I was pulling into our neighborhood, sad that I would lose the sight behind our homes, I was reminded of something I bore my testimony on this month. After months and months of gray skies, it was so nice to see blue skies for a time. We reveled in the sunshine and hoped to see more. One day, on the way to guitar, we were treated to the most beautiful sunset. And it hit me: Sometimes the clouds that mar the perfect, blue sky make for the most beautiful sunsets. We are given trials that mar our lives, but in the end, will make for a more beautiful existence.   The same can be said for my sunrise. 
When I got home, I wanted to take a picture of my home behind my beautiful tree. You can't see the tree as much, but look at how the clouds and sunrise make our neighbor's home look like it is on fire. 
 My beautiful tree. I'm so glad I get to see it bloom this year. I can already tell today is going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment