The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, July 17, 2015

Lungs

The scan found something.

Biopsy next week. 

Happy 1- year anniversary. 

Stupid Cancer

5:30 Update

Driving home now. The tumor is too small to biopsy, but big enough to be a concern. Caden will have surgery next week to remove the tumor from his lungs.  We call on Monday for the exact day. 

Caden said, "This time is a lot less painful." Referring to the tumor that was pushing his insides to breaking point last time. In my mind, this is just as painful. It is never easy to hear that your son's life is threatened. This is some serious stuff. 

More news to follow when we get it. 

Cancer sucks. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Stephanie. I don't know what to say other than I love you and we will be praying for all of you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I am so sorry. We are praying for your family and that brave, young, man. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much my dear Steph. You and yours are in my heart and prayers. He is strong. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you don't know me, but want you to know your family and sweet boy are in our prayers! He is strong....you are strong!

    ReplyDelete