(Hesitantly) "Uh...three?!"
"That's what I hoped you'd say!"
Or maybe this...
What does Randy want to do the morning after hearing such devastating news? Shoot guns, of course! Let's all pretend that he's aiming at cancer in general. He has good aim, to tell you the truth.
Like last time, Caden was in desperate need of a haircut when we heard the sucky news. His answer to the haircut needs?
"Well, I don't need a haircut now. We'll just wait for it to fall out again." No joking, no sadness, just matter-of-fact like.
Knowing that he was probably going to go to EFY- the place where he will hear amazing talks from amazing people, but also the place that we know he will meet girls- I couldn't allow him to go with such shaggy hair. Grateful he has hair, just not so unkept.
Uncle Russ to the rescue...
Poor lighting, but you can still see the mop-on-top.
Can you imagine a more handsome boy? I can't. That's my son. What a looker! Watch out girls, he's going to EFY!
Naturally, Brennon wanted to be just like Caden. He didn't need a cut, but Russ didn't mind. He got a nice little "trim."
Can you imagine a better little brother?! I sure can't. This boy idolizes his big brother. I sure love this boy.
Since we were supposed to be in Utah today, going to Lagoon for FREE, we decided to go to an amusement park closer to home. We are SO grateful for the World Passport For Kids that was given to us by Give Kids The World. It will allow us to visit many amusement parks for free this summer. I sure hope we can visit as many as we had wanted to!
Time to get my scream ready. I plan to go on them all! This is the one instance where I enjoy roller coasters, after all!




I passed the Worthen family in the hallways of the Stake Center yesterday - thought I heard a comment about shaving heads again - wha???? So this morning I had to check your blog. I have no words. We will be praying that this spot turns out to be just that. And if not (Thy will be done) for strength for your family and the blessing of healing to be yours. Hugs & prayers from the Bowen family!
ReplyDelete