The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Negative

I got a call this morning from Dr. Hawkins, which I did not answer (I didn't want him to hear my sleep-voice.  It was only 8:00AM, people!) but wish I had.  He was personally calling me (I think that is so cool.  I mean, the number one sarcoma doctor in the nation was calling me, personally!) to tell me that the results are in for the Merck Immunotherapy trial that we had Caden screened for. 

The results are in: Negative.

We're a bit bummed, seeing as this would have been one more option for him down the road, but we're not going to let it distract us from the here-and-now.  In fact, we're hoping for many more negatives in the future.

October's scan: Negative.
January's scan: Negative.
April's scan: Negative.
July's scan:...

You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment