The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Take 2

I was worried that the smoke from the many, many fires burning in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon would make the pictures look a bit hazy, but it turned out to be quite perfect.  Plus, when you have such a beautiful, easy subject, they tend to turn out perfect, no matter the circumstances.  Here is Keilie's 'official' 12-year old photo shoot.





 Favorite


















And, just because I could...
Not part of the photo shoot, but something that I want to journal
Keilie met with Bishop Kreutz this morning for her Primary exit/ Young Women entrance interview.  She got her LDS Temple Recommend to do Baptisms for the Dead.  She will be able to go Thursday mornings at 5:00AM or Friday afternoons at 3:30PM, any time she chooses. 
So proud of my sweet girl!

One day I will get a better camera.  One that doesn't go with kids to their school field trips and is passed around by a bunch of fifth-graders who scratch the lense.  Awesome!

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous photos. What a beautiful girl, she is your mini-me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got SO MANY great photos! They are all so awesome. I can't believe how grown up she is looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new family photo at the top of your blog, and HOLY COW, those picture of Keili are gorgeous. I love the picture of both of you, she looks just like you! And you are welcome to come visit us whenever you want! I'd LOVE to take you to avenue of the giants, the kids would LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete