The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Confused

With seven people in the family, it makes for a nice little prayer schedule.  Randy- Sunday, Stephanie- Monday, and so on.  Because the kids have Taekwondo at 5:00 and then Tyson had baseball practice from 5:30-6:30, I decided to have dinner ready as soon as the kids got home at 4:00, so that we didn't have to wait until 6:45 or so to eat.

In my rushed plans, I sat down, told them to quiet and then said quickly, "So, what day is today?  Oh, yeah, Monday.  I'll pray."  We all bowed our heads to pray and then proceeded to dig into dinner.

Keilie, "Mom, it's not Monday today, it's Wednesday."

This got me thinking.  It's not Monday?!  Wait, it's not Monday.  It's Thursday!

We, at the Dirks' house, are a bit confused it seems!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I've done that sort of thing before. I hate it cause it throws me off for days!

    ReplyDelete