Instead, I started looking through my millions of pictures to find some that could possibly work for their advertising. If those didn't work, they'd have to wait until we were out. We'll see what eventually happens with it all, but it was amazing to see the transformation of our downstairs. I love before and afters. Looking at what we have now, I can't even imagine why we would have purchased this home to begin with. This is why I love my home so much...
Before
I don't have one of the dining, but next to that pantry was just a plain wall that acted as a little nook.
During
Notice the mismatched appliances and mismatched countertops, with the new one we placed.
After
I was trying to show the matching appliances, so I didn't get the whole kitchen, but I forgot to capture all angles before I started to pack. And my glorious pantry. I am going to MISS it! My whole kitchen, actually. My entire house!
My mind has not shut down since deciding to move. My new kitchen is already organized, so that I will move from one to the other effortlessly (I have done this for every home I have moved into). I have ideas for decorating and furniture placement, too. It is getting more and more easy to think about leaving my home behind, but man, it is still so hard. Especially seeing these pictures. I feel that they don't even do the space justice. It is so much more beautiful in person.
I hope I can eventually love my new home as much as I love this one!
I love before and after pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love that I have seen your home at all stages up until this last year. I love this home as well. Oh, the memories!! 💜
ReplyDelete