A few mornings ago, I was talking to Jamie about something and mention the fact that I don't mind working hard. This was proven later that week when I helped Randy not only move our whole house (don't forget the piano!), but all of the mattresses from upstairs at one house, to upstairs at the other. With the addition of that one extra "bedroom," it has now become necessary to purchase a new bed in this house... so naturally I needed the new one. And if Mama gets a new bed, it's gonna be a King size, baby! Who helped haul that King size mattress upstairs? Me.
Anywho, later on that same day that I was talking with Jamie, she asked if I'd seen the video that tells your personality type by the way you fold your shirts. I was all for seeing if it could get my personality right, since it had pegged Jamie correctly ("Always in a rush"). Low and behold, when the hand model started to fold the shirt the way I fold mine (btw- who knew there were like 8 different ways to fold a shirt?) the caption read:
"You don't mind working hard."
Duhn-duhn-duhn dahhhhh!!!!!!
See, my laundry tells the truth about me. I don't mind working hard. Unless it is outside when the temperature is above 83.7 or below 55.1, then I mind.
Also, apparently you can tell a lot about a person by their folding style. Who knew?
Send me the link for this! Fun.
ReplyDeleteI need to see this video! I want to know what it says about me!
ReplyDelete