The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, July 29, 2016

Heating Up

You'd think after 12 moves in 16 years, I wouldn't think moving was hard anymore.

I do.

It is!!  No matter how many times you do it, or how much you purge throughout the year to be able to fit into a small home, when you have seven people, you accumulate junk stuff.  Already, I have found things that I don't need or want congesting our home...and I have more space than we have had in years.

I love how it is coming together, but I am exhausted.

Oh, and we bought 8 blinds last night, some of which are for massive, beautiful windows.  We started to put them up today, since we need them for the 106 degree day we are going to have today (can you say hotter than the surface of the sun?)...all were cut wrong.  Back to seventh circle of hades Home Depot for like the 110th time in 2 months. 

Moving is WORK!  It's 10:30am and I wish I could take a nap.  For a week!


1 comment: