Isn't it so weird that the lighting on the above and below pictures make our home look like three different colors? Weird! Randy has been filling the stucco holes, cracks, and damage, which we will need to paint someday, so I am really looking forward to a not-peach color! Anyway, I love my new numbers. If we get in trouble for them, I swear the HOA and I will have words.
(Don't mind the tree stump... it has a chemical on it to help it disintegrate. That project will be done before the end of summer. Otherwise, we will be in trouble with our HOA.)
While there, I happened to walk past an isle that had clearance outdoor items. When I saw the price of these lights, I gasped-- they were more than 50% off and had enough for us to do the project I have been dreaming of since seeing the beautiful pergola. Even better, Randy said, "Let's Do It!" I may or may not have skipped to checkout. It turned out exactly how I had dreamed. It seriously looks so romantic when you are under them, so soft and pretty. I am really looking forward to getting a dining set and an outdoor couch set some day. It will be a while, since the couches we have inside are pretty much shredded (bought them on mega clearance- $399 for the couch, loveseat, and chair!- four years ago, they are in a bad way!), not to mention the front room that doesn't have any seating at all, so we may need to get those couches first. Maybe. These lights need to be adored properly, am I right?!
This home was my dream home before, but with each little project, it becomes even more so! I had a dream before waking one morning last week-- we moved into an apartment just three and a half months after moving into this home. I literally woke with tears on my cheeks. It will take a stick of dynamite to get me out of this house.

No comments:
Post a Comment