While coming home from many failed attempts at family fun (forgot our life jackets on our way to the river after packing and preparing for more than an hour, discouraged we changed our plans to go swimming, only to be told the pool closed in 15 minutes instead of our assumed 30 minutes) I used one of my favorite iPhone features: Hey, Siri. Moments after I said it, Randy mimicked her response in an annoyed voice and then said, "Wouldn't it be funny if you could change Siri's attitude, not just her accent and gender?" We have come up with what we think would be a FUN addition to the Siri feature: Sassy, teenager Siri.
"Hey, Siri?"
"You're ruining my life!"
"You're not the boss of me!"
"It's not my turn."
"I did it last time...."
"Whatever."
(Huffy breath) "fiiiinnnneee."
"Maybe later, kay?!"
"Just a minute."
"Why me-e?!"
(Annoyed, disgusted mimic) "Hey, Siri!"
"WWWHHHYYY?!?!"
Interrupting the request by snoring
(Annoyed) "WHAT?!"
We were all laughing as we came up with more and more responses that would be perfect for Sassy, teenager Siri. And then I praised my teenagers for giving me great ideas, that the best writing is pulled from real-life and they rolled their eyes, and in tandem exclaimed, "Whatever!" And we all laughed and laughed.
No comments:
Post a Comment