I signed up to be part of Ashlee's Ragnar team in 2019 for July 2020. Because of Covid, it was canceled. I'm glad for it because it 1) allowed my leg to heal from the injury sustained training too hard too quickly at Orange Theory, and 2) gave time for Randy to decide he wanted to join as well.
Ragnar 2021
Van 1
We got together tonight and decorated our "van." Our team name was Run Until You're N.U.M.B. Our magnet (tagging on vans at exchanges) had a QR code that referenced this Studio C video.
I didn't get a picture of the other side, where we kept track of our "kills," the number of people we passed. This side was for our individual legs. Runner 1) Jenny Gunn, Runner 2) Ashlee Wilsterman, Runner 3) Randy Dirks, Runner 4) Stephanie Dirks, Runner 5) Russ Wilsterman, Runner 6) Ben Gunn.
We'll wake up tomorrow at 5:00am to pick up Ben and Jen to make it to Blaine, WA for our 7:30am start.
Let's Do This!!
No comments:
Post a Comment